Share Your Experience

Write a Comment below about your experience with a Touch of Handz massage team in St Maarten

Read about others clients experience with a Touch of Handz massage team in St Maarten

You can read here some older testimonies in our old Guestbook dating back to 2010.

Comments ( 209 )

• Gordon says:

Brian was fantastic , very professional and soothes will definitely call on him again.
    Sonesta Great Bay Hotel

• Susan says:

What service ! Brian does it right , starts you off with dessert and champagne then away you go far away from all the stress! Massage was excellent!

• Cath says:

One of the best massages I’ve ever had!

• Yvonne says:

For those who spend time in SXM I would encourage you to reserve time with Brian at A Touch of Handz. I have traveled a great deal, experienced massage in different countries but find Brian to be the best therapist in my travels as well as the states. Unfortunately I spent a great deal of money last year on massages at resort spas before finding Brian. Experienced and a true delight. Just returned to the island after three months back in the states and first thing I did was call for an appointment.

• RW KOELLER says:

Exceptional massage . Brian’s hands and arms are very good. Most relaxing massage can’t wait for the next one.

• Alain says:

Excellent massage. One of the best!! Thank you very much.

• Darron says:

Brian has the most amazing intuitive ability to pinpoint the area of the body to focus on.

• Brenda says:

Wonderful this is the 2nd this trip and will get 1 more before i have to go!
    The best so relaxing hands of an angel!

• Alli Chambers says:

The best massage I’ve ever had …. I’ve had lots!!!
    Thank you so much !!

• Dawn says:

Angela and Brian were awesome!
    Just enjoyed a great couples massage.

• Tonya Grimes says:

From beginning to end Brian took the best care of me. Strong gentle hands thoughtful and caring manner. He knew my body as men as I myself. Caressing , kneading and stroking exactly where i needed. Truly an experience of immense pleasure which many must have. As this was my first time i know it wont be my last . I understand the comments made from others about returning again and again.
    Merci beaucoup.

• Rich and Kris says:

Excellent massage from Brian and Angela at loterie farm. We will definitely call again . Thank you!

• Meredith arnoux says:

Feeling absolutely wonderful after another spectacular massage from Brian. I always make sure to schedule a weekly massage at our villa during our many trips to St. Martin. It is a special treat you should not miss.

• Barbara says:

Another wonderful massage.
    Thank you.
    Brian

• Greg Taylor says:

Oh what a treat! This was perfect and just what i needed. Angela was great and hit the sore spots.

• Amy says:

Thank you so much for making this such a memorable day! The massage was great as well as the extras for the renewal service!

• Nasca says:

Brian
    You are amazing!! Best massage I’ve ever had!
    Thank you!

• Daniela says:

Brian
    The massage on the beach was my birthday present and it was excellent! Highly recommend !

• Thelma says:

Great Great Great! Do I need to say more )

• Matt says:

Massage by Brian probably the best I’ve ever had! If I had been any more relaxed I would have died. He fixed muscles that I hadn’t even known were sore! Can’t wait for another! All the best,

• Jolce Bos says:

I was feeling for a while in heaven relaxed and alive.
    Thanks a lot.

• Maria B says:

Booked my first massage , same as the last massage , i feel great , great technique, very professional . Will tell friends to see him.

• Steph says:

Brian is an excellent massage therapist that do wonders on your body. I recommend his massages to all.

• Roberta says:

Professional service and fantastic massage! Happy customer. Repeating with another appt!
    Thank you.

• Kaitie says:

Amazing service wherever you are staying . Great for relaxing and helping to seriously work out those strained muscles.
    Great work Brian & Angela.

• Gail WARRIOR says:

Brian Lecointe provided an incredible massage ! He stretched my back, my calves, & hamstrings. Feel so much better ! Thank you!

• Heidi says:

Great service for our couples massage an excellent way to relax and enjoy our ending to our honeymoon.

• Robin Kerbel says:

Thank you Brian. I feel like a person again. Can’t wait for my next massage.

• Kathy & Jem says:

Brian & Angela were both terrific. Great massage so very professional and lovely.
    This was a truly perfect way to relax after long travel flights . We would recommend their service to anyone. The champagne and pastry was ” icing on the cake”. Simply wonderful.

• Rusell says:

Brian & Angela were fantastic. It was a phenomenal one hour massage out on the terrace overlooking the ocean. The service was punctual , courteous, and in good spirit .
    Complete with champagne and a beautiful cake to complement the experience.
    The enthusiasm and skill of Brian and Angela took the strain off the day and put me in the island relaxation mood. We will most definitely recommend this service to our friends and fellow travelers.
    Thanks