Share Your Experience

Write a Comment below about your experience with a Touch of Handz massage team in St Maarten

Read about others clients experience with a Touch of Handz massage team in St Maarten

You can read here some older testimonies in our old Guestbook dating back to 2010.

Comments ( 209 )

• Mark and Linda says:

Linda and I had a couples massage last night and Linda is still commenting today on how relaxed, professional and stimulating Brian was. She said it was the best her mind and body have felt in a long time. Thank you for a comforting experience and we can’t wait until we meet again and take the experience to an even higher level. Thanks Brian !

• Cheri Swanson says:

Marlisha & Gloria came to our Villa.
    They both provided very relaxing massages and Brian provided surprise goodies for,us to enjoy.Would definitely recommend Touch of Handz to anyone coming to St Martin.

• Giselle says:

Brian and team are truly amazing!!!!! I booked a massage for my husband and his Aunt to enjoy on the beach as a birthday gift to them both. They proclaimed that they received the best massages ever!!! The decadent desserts and Champagne were the icing on the cake. Truly and unforgettable experience for them both. I will highly recommend Brian and team to everyone I know.

Side Note: I booked the entire service through this website as I live in New York and I was surprising my husband with a trip to St. Martin for his birthday. Brian kept me informed and made the booking process an ease.

I will definitely be booking a massage when I return to the Island. What an A class guy 🙂 !!

• Krupa says:

This massage which was a gift for my birthday from my boyfriend was the best massage I’ve ever had. We are completely Happy & completely satisfied. Thank you so much.

• Angela and Brian says:

Thank you so much for everything!! The massage and location was wonderful and your flexibility to work with our schedule made the experience amazing!! We will be coming back! The experience was definitely a once in a lifetime experience!

Cupecoy Beach Seema

• Laurie says:

Brian,
    Excellent job! Thank you so much, best massage I have had in a long time . Great care for troubled areas.
    La vista is blessed to be connected to you!

• Brigitte et Jo says:

Un grand moment de plaisir et de detente.
    Un massage pro exceptionnel.
    On recommandera.
    Merci mille fois.

• Brandi & Jason LYNCH says:

Such a wonderful experience my husband and I had the swedish couples massage . I highly recommend Brian and his staff! Such a great experience!

• Audrey says:

Brian is wonderful . He came to my hotel when i was in terrible pain and gave me one of the best massage. I’ve had to call him for a 2nd massage on my trip.
    Book a massage with Brian he wont disappoint you.

• Shannan Andrews says:

Brian is amazing, I have been doing massage for 20 years and i have never had a better one.

• Bernie says:

Brian my neck & back were so sore from the soft bed @ the hotel. Your expert massage has rejuvenated all my pain. What they say about you is the truth , you are the best !!!

• Brandon says:

Gloria is exceptionnal massage therapist. I’ve had massage therapy all over the world and her massage was amongst the very very best! I’m exceedingly relaxed!!

• Carla says:

Out of this world massage! This Man Rocks!
    I’ve been traveling a lot and trying different massages. So far best massage I ever received in St Maarten by Brian from A Touch of Handz.
    Brian massage relaxed, renewed and refreshed me. To a point made feel I’m on cloud 9!

I had 2 sessions with him in 1 week. Both were spectacular! He was able to release tensions while maintaining the relaxation. He is professional and listens to your needs. He is the best!

He truly is passionate about what he does. Highly recommended!!!
    I live in the USA and it is worth to travel to st Maarten and have a massage with Brian. He really rocks in what he does. I can’t wait for the next trip and have 3 massages in a week!!!

• Adrienne Ferrer says:

Brian’s hands were so strong and relaxing at the same time . I really enjoyed my 1hr massage. Def would come back!!!

• Perrece Cooper says:

Massage on Orient beach was wonderful. Brian’s hands are like magic . The beautiful sound of the ocean and his rhythmic hands relaxed me totally. Can’t wait to experience it again.

• Joe Goonan says:

Brian has magic hands, he relieved a pain in my shoulders and neck, eased the tension in my back, relieved a problem spot in the lower back . I would use him again and highly recommend his services

• Larry and Nancy says:

Gloria and Angela were simply wonderful!
    We have scheduled another visit. Professional plus!!

• Mary says:

Brian came to our room and really took care of business.
    Had bad pain in neck, feel much better now!
    I will call him throughout this trip. Wish he could go back to the states with us

• Kristin says:

Brian and Angela were absolutely wonderful!! Everything was set up and they made sure we were comfortable! The massages were first rate! Don’t look anywhere else!

• Marissa says:

I had the best beach massage with Brian . He was great !! The pressure was just right . The ocean was in the background and I could hear the waves. For the price, you can’t beat it.

• Joseph says:

Brian is a treasure I met him on the beach several years ago in St Martin.
    He is by far one of the best masseur that I have ever encountered. I travel all over the world and have had many massages Brian has a natural gift. I recommend him very highly.

• Jordan & Drew says:

Couples massage Flamingo Resort!
    Amazing! We loved the treats and champagne we were so relaxed and impressed by your skill and service.
    Thank you !

• Theresa and Tommy says:

We have visited St. Martin 3 times. Each time we have had the opportunity to have a massage withBrian or one of his team members. Brian is skilled at the art of massage, makes you very comfortable with the process and completely invigorated. Highly recommend!

• DeeAnn Landis & Kearsten says:

Brian and Gloria did such a fabulous job. One of the best massages we have ever had. We so appreciate spending extra time helping make my daughter and mother in law feel better. We loved the coconut experience as well. Thank you so very much for a wonderful experience!!

• Kerry Mc evoy says:

Angela was sensational ! Best massage ever ! We will be coming back for another session.

• Mindy says:

Brian was an amazing massage therapist . This experience was outstanding. There are not enough words to describe how wonderful you feel after receiving an hour massage on the beach . Truly one of the best experience in my life ! 🙂

• Sarah Cuevas says:

Brian provided one of the best massage I have had his hands work like magic as he touches every part of my back , neck, arms, legs and feet

• Dave and Sharon says:

Our private massage in our villa was absolutely great. Very sensual but respectful . Made our stay on the island most relaxing. I will definitely recommend Brian and Angela to all my friends.

• bernardo says:

What an amazing, luxurious and professional massage! I have had many massages in my life and this was one of the best I have ever had. Brian has magic hands and a truly wonderful technique. The champagne and delicious dessert was a fantastic bonus to the whole pampering experience! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

• Maria Barreras says:

Returning customer because Brian is the best . Out of all things to do on my birthday I chose a massage from Brian as my gift to myself. I don’t regret it at all. I love his massage! Takes his time.