Share Your Experience

Write a Comment below about your experience with a Touch of Handz massage team in St Maarten

Read about others clients experience with a Touch of Handz massage team in St Maarten

You can read here some older testimonies in our old Guestbook dating back to 2010.

Comments ( 209 )

• Rae-Ellen Vogeler says:

Brian Lecointe was wonderful with my massage I liked it that he came to the hotel and did it in my room, he was also professional and great with his hands made me feel really relaxed. I will ask him back when I get back to the island.

• bailey varner says:

Best massage ive had they were so awesome i amgoingto have to come all the way back from the us to sxm to get my next massage thank you so much

• steve says:

My wife & I just returned from St. Martin had a wonderful relaxing time, and one of the primary reasons was the massages we received from Brian & his staff during our stay. we ended up both having multiple massages in room & on the beach. Very relaxing time. took away the stress, our most relaxing vacation stay on the Island yet. Thanks Brian & Janice for such wonderful treatment. We are returning in the fall and looking forward to multiple massages again.
    Counting the days till our return.

• jenn says:

My husband and I recently returned from St Maarten. Our vacation is never complete without a massage from Brian and his staff. They are very professional and their massage technique is awesome. We have had many massages over the years and Brian and the girls are hands down, the best. I noticed a lady that was really struggling with her back and hip, on the beach one day, and suggested she give Brian a try. He not only dropped everything to give her a massage, but also had his partner, Janice, work with him to help this lady get some relief. Great, caring people with alot of talent. As I told Brian, his massages are one reason I look forward to coming to St Maarten. Way to go team. Thank You. Jenn

• heathe says:

Brian today was amazing his hands are magical with a caring touch we look forwand to returning bak to see himagain heather from flarida

• carlos from florida says:

Janice has an amazing touch she did a wanderful job my bady feels so relayed my wife and i really enjoyed this massage togetherr on the beach

• tonya says:

I enjoyed my massage on the beach. It was very relaxung and smoothing. I highly recommend him.

• Yvonne says:

My husband and I were in Anguila for a friend’s wedding and we planned to stay our last night in St Maarten. Since our 25th anniversary was forthcoming, I booked us a Couples Massage on the beach adjacent to our hotel. In addition to the warm hospitality from the A Touch of Handz team, Brian provided the most beautiful bouquet and refreshing spirit free beverage to set the tone for a most relaxing hour. Thank you. Brian and Associate ! You were awesome!

• Kathy says:

Thank you Brian for the wonderful massage. This is my second year getting massages by you and they are the best.

• Dee says:

I had the pleasure of meeting Brian Lecointe as I was “limping” through Loterie Farms. He approached me and asked what I had done to my hip. I was surprised that he was able to tell only from the way I walking. He had me lie down and offered to work on me right there on the spot! After only a few minutes he was able to reduce the pain and not to mention relax me tremendously. Unfortunately I was leaving the next day and was unable to visit him again. Brian was kind and informative, I will certainly make this a priority on my next visit.
    Thank you Brian for your kindness.
    Dee

• Jayne Mozal says:

Ok so bow i am going to needbto move to St martin just forbthe massage service. I have chronic shoulders and neck issues and have regular treatments in the states. I have a massagethat was this wonderful. Brian uses tecniques that i have never experienced before such as working the entire side of the body at a time. He and Gemma were so friendly setting up at our villa. The cake and the wine a fantastic surprise. My husband and i and our 21 year old daughter and 22 year old son are relaxed and ready to enjoy our vacation. Thanks so much Jayne, Mike, Axel, and Madidon….Thanks so much…

• eve+bill says:

The pressure was perfect. It was nice not to have to live the comfort of our own room. These guys was professional and attentive to our needs . Brian came equipped witg his music and that addes to the personal touch..
    Thanks you eve n bill …

• Franck GIRARDET says:

I ask Brian to com home which is very confortable. He asked me on wich parts I wanted the treatment. But in fact I didn’t have to ; Brian is so professional the he knew excactly which parts to work on. I have never received a so healthy treatment. Book him and you will be surprised by the results ! Franck

• rachael says:

Feb.9, 2016
    Oyster pond great massage service at our villa. A very relaxing and wonderful experience for both me and my husband.

• kerry and david miller says:

Brian and Marlisha were professional, friendly and excellent massage therapists. They arrived to our home and brought lovely pastries and some champagne, which was such a wonderful treat. My husband and I loved our massage’s, they are both very good at what they do. We would highly recommend!

• ksylvain & brad says:

Ksylvain & brad at cupecoy beach club. What a phenomenal massage! We couldnt have been happier with the services of brian & marlisha’s proffessionalism.

• eddie batten says:

Omg brian & marlisha were fabulous. We had a massage on dawn beach. They were so good-deep tissue- took their time & topped it off with lovely cakes and wine – wohoo! Perfect start to our vacation and will definatrly do this again

• chris ballet says:

Massage formidable tres relaxant. Une technique hors du commun qui ma fait decourir des zones inconnues de mon corps j’ en veux encore et encore!
    Merci..

• maria barreras says:

New year starts off with a great massage. Its not any regualar massage with brian. He makes sure my knots are worked out with deep tissue massages and stretches . He cracks backs like no other. I will repeatedly come to him only. I have been a customer ever since i moved here. The best thing in st maarteen is a touch of handz- brian!
    Thanks so much……… happy new year…..

• burl says:

Wow! What a great massage. Very deep just what i needed. Cant say enought about this girl ..simley face…

• Z says:

Brian did exactly what he promised to do. The massage was professional, safe and enjoyable. He is very skilled.

• cathie carlino says:

Brian is an intuitive, sensitive massage therapist and his treatment let me leave the planet for 30 min while he turned my urban muscles to butter!!
    Ill be back for more!!

• randy says:

1-1-16..
    Perfection under the sun! Great couple massage. What a great way to start the new year! This massage was magicak very happy!
    Highly recommended. Summit resort..
    Thank you !!!!!

• joanne says:

I’ve had many a massage, but my experience with Brian surpassed all others! He is professional and extremely attentive to ones needs; applying just the right amount of pressure to leave you feeling like jello… Till next time!

• lizz says:

Amazing. I’ve been to western, body spa ,maho and this is the best by far. Brian pays attention and works out all kinks and knots all whilst relaxing you after the intense moment (( highly) recommended…….

• jenn says:

i have been getting massages from brian for several years. each massage is a piece of heaven. i love the personnal touch and attention to detail he gives every time. my husband and i always look forward to our time with brian and his staff when we visit the island.

• simi and piyush mittal says:

Amazing!! You guys pulled the stress out of our bodies. We will tell all of our friends and family to come to you two. You both were so thourughly and could find our hard sopts so well. Cannot wait to com back-we will for sure!!

• melinda denobrego says:

Absolutely amaxing massage! Thanks you so much!! My body feels amazing..
    Wish i could get a regular massages with you…

• aaron stapleton says:

Very relaxing, feels amazing. Exactly what i needed. Thanks you very much

• kala P says:

I’ve had alot of massage and this was the best ever. Brian’s hands are amazing. I feel like a million bucks! Kala P.