Share Your Experience

Write a Comment below about your experience with a Touch of Handz massage team in St Maarten

Read about others clients experience with a Touch of Handz massage team in St Maarten

You can read here some older testimonies in our old Guestbook dating back to 2010.

Comments ( 209 )

• jack says:

I loved the massage. Wonderful wine and cake and friendly service. We will be sure to do this again next time we are here in St Martin.

• Hill Horn says:

Very professional and an excellent massage. Delicious cake and wine as well,?What a treat!

• Lawrence Cockx says:

Gloria is an angel and is my go to masseuse whenever I am in St Martin. One of the best ever!
    Thank you!

• Amy says:

I was staying at the Dove’s Nest in St. Martin when I booked a massage with Brian. This was the best massage that I have ever had in my life. I can not express how wonderful this experience was for me. I had been in an automobile accident four weeks prior to deciding that a massage may help with the pain. After an hour with Brian, my body did not hurt at all. I could not have made a better decision. I also decided to treat myself to a second massage a couple of days later.

• Charles and Emily says:

My wife and I booked this service for our honeymoon stay in St. Martin. They showed up to our villa with flowers and champagne. They went above and beyond anything we expected! They were great! We will definitely be booking them again when we come back.

• Wayne and Lydia says:

Excellent couples massage! Simply amazing!!

• Luster says:

Good masage!

• Peter says:

Thank you for the amazing massage. It has does wonders for my shoulders.

• jenn says:

great massage from brian. very attentive to detail and hits all the right spots for a relaxing experience. would highly recommend an appointment with his magical touch. thanks brian. jenn

• jenn says:

I had a wonderful massage from brian tonight. he is always so attentive and professional. my husband and i have been getting massages from brian and his team f,or a long time and are never disappointed. thanks brian. i appreciate your magical, relaxing touch and look forward to having you back soon.

• Sunny says:

Magnific massage! !!!!

• Brian says:

Fabulous experience, magical hands. Super easy to conatacte and reliable. Well known around the island

• Gladys says:

Massage was AMAZING!!!!!!!!! WE ENJOYED AND WELL RELAXED!!!!

• Jahaan shaheed says:

Thank you Brian. Best massage I have ever had. Your positive energy and gifted hands made a real difference.
    Excellent!

• Zurt says:

Nice job, Brian. Really enjoyed the massage on the beach.

• Tara says:

Amazing relaxing massage right on the beach. Pleasant. Staff and strong hands

• Nailah sims says:

Brian work is thorough,careful and soothing. Excellent worth your time, money and more. Thank you!

• Sam says:

18 years on the island. One of the very best massages on the island. I really recommand. Go and enjoy
    Brian beach massage orient bay
    Sam

• Trevor and Megan says:

Amazing massage in perfect setting. Most relaxed we felt in quite some time worth every penny, we would highly recommend!
    Thank you!

• Natalie Alafvachi says:

Did everything i asked for and more.

• Julie D Bruno says:

Wonderful stretching and strong hands.

• Liam says:

Amazing hands strong but so smooth and accurate it was one of my best
    massages worldwide.

Thanks alot

• Mallory and Brady says:

What a wonderful massage while on vaction in paradise. From start to finish
    we felt pampered and completely relaxed. We worth it!
    Thank you so much!
    Most relaxed we felt in years!!!!

Love from canada

• Tara and Brandon James says:

We received 2, 90minute massages- they were wonderful. The service and the massages were top notch. Very , very kind. Will recommend atouchofhandz to anyone i know coming to this island.
    Thank you very much for making our Day!!!!!!
    Tara and Brandon.

• Kora says:

I got a half hour massage that i had to make an hour massage because it was so AMAZING! His pressure was perfect! Brian melted Away my Stress. As i listened to the ocean! He is simply the best on the island!

• Laraine says:

I have had several beach massages from Brian over the past few years on Orient Beach, which I enjoyed immensely. My husband and I finally decided to have him come to our condo to do one. He was very professional and personable, and the massage was incredible. I am still floating on a cloud.

• Hailee says:

This was my first massage and it couldnt have been better! Janice made me feel so relaxed and i didnt want it to be over. Would do it again if i could! Highly recommended.

• Trish D. says:

Just received my first massage from Brian last night and it was FANTASTIC! His intuitive hands find every area on your body in need of massage and he has wonderful technique to ensure your complete relief. Perfect combination of massage and stress relief, I’ll be back for more!

• trudy says:

I couldr.t be more relaxed after my massage from brian he has the touch pressure needed id get a massage ance a week if possible woessner

• Carla says:

Massage with Brian always feels out of this world! Brian was very attentive to my needs. He makes me feel so good and relaxed. Brian is such an awesome massage therapist. The pressure I requested for my massage was perfectly understood. It was wonderful and relaxing experience. Brian is very passionate and caring person.
    I highly recommend it to anyone. Brian is priceless! So grateful to you Brian. I look forward for my next trip to St. Maarten and to schedule more than one massage with you! All the best, Carla.

• Bailey varner says:

Best massage i have ever had! They were so awesome, i am going to have to come all the way back from the U.S to SM to get my next massage!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!